12/9/07

Baby Got Back!

A few days before we left for NYC, while getting ready for work, I caught a glimpse of this couple on The Today Show giving a live performance of their first wedding dance, which has been a very popular video posting all over the web.
During the intermission of Legally Blonde, I got to chat with the lovely couple beside me. It was their first time to visit the Big Apple. When I asked what brought them to the city, I soon realized that they were that same couple on TV! The Today Show flew them in for an all expense paid trip to tour the city and to appear on their show. They were very nice and I could tell they were a fun couple, who knew how to laugh at themselves. My kind of people.
In case you have not seen the video, here is John and Michelle Brubaker and their wedding dance to "Baby Got Back," which has been seen by more than 3 million people on YouTube.

No comments: