5/3/06

Football

This movie has already been shown in other parts of the world,
but Mexico and the U.S.,
two of the three settings in the movie.
It comes out in the U.S. theaters on May 12.

I went to watch the screening and liked it.

GOAL! The Dream Begins
Click HERE for the movie trailer.

***

2006 FIFA World Cup - Germany
09JUN-09JUL
This big publicity ad was displayed in Oberhausen, Germany.
c/o Box of Recollections


***

Since I grew up in the Philippines, where we play Soccer,
I am more of a fan of Soccer, the real football ...
but I think I am finally gonna start watching
more of
American Football ...

This image of Arkansas Razorback players
Clarke Moore, Brett Goode and Casey Dick
appeared on American television,
where the commentators paused and didn't say a word.


Not quite at par with Janet Jackson's
Wardrobe Malfunction
at the Super Bowl XXXVIII
-

but still enjoyed it all the same.

No comments: