1/12/07

I Am Changing

My 5 1/2-month stint of working on-site in one of my company's top law firm accounts is over. I have achieved what I had set to do: salvage the company from the prospect of losing the account by eventually winning the account back over, receiving a stellar review and getting them to sign-on permanently by year's end.
This assignment proved to be a challenge. It entailed a lot of late lunches and overtime work. I was feeling very stressed and was prematurely getting burnt-out. I also felt very isolated and a bit lonely working on-site...feeling like an outsider on the inside, but never a part of their organization.
So I figured it was time to move on and start the new year right.
I swear, I do not mean to be a hopper...(a job-hopper, that is)...
but I got an offer from another company that was hard to refuse.
I'm off to the Big Apple!
Click HERE to see what eventually happens.

No comments: