12/25/06

Happy Holiday Greetings 2006-2007

I got carried away with the outside decorations and lights this year...LOL
It was cold and windy on the day I decided to run to the post office to mail my holiday card and ship my big present to you. It was snowing like crazy in Los Angeles (you know how unpredictable our weather can get), and I slipped causing all my cards to be blown away and all my presents were trampled upon by several shoppers. I swear I'm not lying about the reason why your gift didn't arrive under your tree in time for X'mas.
So, here is my lame-ass attempt to send you the very best.


For those who sent
cards/delectables/gifts/flat screen TVs, "Thank you very much!".
If I haven't thanked you, that means I haven't received your gift/s.
That's okay...I am very patient and can wait after all the craziness of the holiday season.
If you don't
want to feel stressed and think about it,
please feel free to click HERE for my X'mas 2006 Wish List.

This is the first time my parents are spending the holidays with us in the U.S., so this is an extra special season for us.
Unfortunately, Bill's parents cannot be with us this year due to some health issues.
My Mom has jet-black hair, my Dad has Platinum Silver Grey hair...
Where did their son get his dirty blonde hair?...LOL

From my family to yours,

Merry Christmas and
a Happy New Year!
Maligayang Pasko at
Manigong Bagong Taon!

Feliz Navid
ad y
un Próspero Año Nuevo!

Joyeux Noël et
Une Bonne Année!
Have a Nelly little X'mas
and a Happy New Queer!...
Make the Yul
etide Gay!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Kwanzaa!
Happy Boxing Day!
Advanced
Kung Hei Fat Choy!

Our Family Portrait X'mas 2006


The split-tails in our home

with my bitches, Birdie & Besi

No comments: