12/15/06

I'm dreaming of a "Blue" Christmas

I finally got my "blue" U.S. passport! I was so excited to open the package to see my Naturalization Certificate again. I had to surrender it, soon after I just got it during my oath- taking, so I could immediately apply for my passport. The only downer is that unlike my certificate which has my name spelled perfectly, my passport has my name spelled with an "H"! Grrrr...I wonder who could be that passport agent assigned to my application that was careless enough not to proof-read his/her work? Now I cannot just get up and leave the country if ever I wanted/needed to/could and will have to go through the process of having it corrected.
F
+_)(*&^%$#@K!..."they" never make it easy for me.
Please click HERE
for the New Travel Requirements involving Americans and/or travel in/out of the U.S.A..

No comments: