12/16/06

My X'mas 2006 Wish List

Wish I could afford to get what everybody wants.
Please share your wish list, in case, I win the lottery before X'mas.

In case you are curious, all I want for X'mas is...
Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Men and...
Mac Book or iMac or Mac Mini
Canon PowerShot G7 digital camera
External Portable Harddrive 120GB
Skype certified Webcam -
for free Internet/video calls
to my family & friends abroad.
Digital photo frame
Nike Air Pegasus
2006 - for my future marathon
A Scarf - black/grey/brown/earth colors
"1,000 Places to See Before You Die"
Rival Chrome Crock Pot 6-QT -
(Yes, I've become that domesticated...LOL)
chocolates, candles, ornaments, etc.

If any of these are over your budget
and you are run
ning out of ideas,
FYI: my shoes size ranges from 7 1/2-8 1/2
(but I only wear Italian designer
...LOL),
my waistline is 28" going on 30"(yikes!),
inseam 30".
That's all for now.
No pressure for you to rush out
and get it...LOL
I swear, I've been good...
very very good this year!

No comments: