6/15/06

My brother's Coming Out as a Bush-supporting, conservative, right wing, religious right, Republican bigot

Dear Sean,

I am not the best writer in the family, but I guess I am writing what needs to be said.First of all I want to let you know that I love you very much. I just cannot understand why you have to politicize your sexual orientation by influencing others about your plight; your feelings of gross inequity through your blogspot. You do not see me or any other male or your sisters or any other female seeking an identity of being a male or a female. We are what we are, and you are what you are based on the choices you made.

I cannot judge you for the choices you make in life. But I can tell you what is right and wrong, black and white, positive and negative. I cannot support and say and stand idle and accept what you are doing is right, because it is wrong. When was the last time you prayed or even listened at least to the word of God?

My gosh Sean, God made a Man and a Woman, anything in between I am sorry to say is an anomaly. I am not a perfect person myself, but I can distinguish and acknowledge when I do something wrong. This is the problem with society nowadays. For the sake of convenience, people tend to accept even the wrong things because it might offend those who believe in it.

What next? With your plight to seek equality by changing the definition of a marriage is unnecessary. Why do you have to get married? Isn't their simply a law that protects you or your life partners interests? Why tamper with the definition of marriage defined simply as the union between a man and a woman. So you group wins for example. What now? Will it be deemed unconstitutional to ban a gay marriage in a catholic church? Will it be unconstitutional to ban a son from marrying his mom or sister? a daughter fro marrying his dad or brother? Will it be unconstitutional to ban a man from marrying a dog and having sex with it to bear babies? mongrels if possible? Will it be unconstitutional not to provide medicine or body parts from clones because it is against Catholic beliefs to save a life or provide a cure? It is absurd. This should stop! It is wrong! I am not saying this just because I am a right wing, Bush-supporting conservative Catholic Republican. I am saying this because I have a moral duty to tell you so.

You know, I guess Mom and Dad tolerated what has become of you because they feel indebted to Bill for helping you, Sari and even Ina out. God bless him for being a good person. Unfortunately, the act is wrong. Now I bet you, you are going to discuss this with Bill as you feel the need to. Think for yourself for a change, and keep it within family.

Sean, remember one thing. I love you too no matter what you are. Just do not shove or trample what I believe in as well. Why do you have to advertise that you are gay? You are gay and be happy as is, but know and acknowledge what is right and what is wrong.


Love,


your dear brother

No comments: